Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
By making a booking, you the (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by The Nearly Famous Performing arts Group (“Quest Rooms Owner”) or Licensee (”Venue Owner”). The Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage caused while in the venue, location or place related to Quest Rooms games (“Site”).
Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Quest Rooms management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access the Quest Rooms games at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Quest Rooms games. Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages deriving from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
(2) All items including, but not limited to, your personal belongings, objects, luggage, baggage, watches, wallets, items and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employees shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings within the Site or outside of Site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with the Quest Rooms Business.
(3) To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employees or agent shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, threat, safety and/or protection for Quest Rooms games. You shall be solely responsible, answerable and accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy or health condition, while you participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access the Quest Rooms games. Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner hereby expressly warn, caution, advise, inform and/or notify that the Quest Rooms games may be dangerous, hazardous, risky, and unsafe, insecure to you and you shall be duly informed, notified and understand the underlying danger, risk or hazard of the Quest Rooms games and shall further confirmed, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety for the Quest Rooms games.
(4) You agree to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the Quest Rooms games in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner, failing which Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employees or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape or audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the Quest Rooms games, except with the explicit permission of Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner. If such recording activity is found within the Site, Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Quest Rooms Owner or Venue Owner, the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to Quest Rooms Owner or Venue Owner.
(6) You agree not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including, but not limited to, sharp objects, explosive items, weapons or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event that such item or object is found, Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
(7) You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which The Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, Quest Rooms Owner / Venue Owner including the employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drug or liquor without any compensation, remedy or damages and shall reserves all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of Quest Rooms business remain intact and guard against any risk or harm towards the Quest Rooms business. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
(8) It is your responsibility to wear the proper and suitable attire including, but not limited to, footwear and clothing before the commencement of the Quest Rooms games.
(9) The website https://questrooms.co.is owned and operated by the Nearly Famous Performing Arts Group. The group holds the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor of the Quest Rooms Website and should be read carefully before any use:
(9a) Quest Rooms does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
(9b) The Quest Rooms website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
(9c) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Quest Rooms website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
(9d) You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Quest Rooms will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information. Though Quest Rooms shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
(9e) Quest Rooms shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
(10) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(11) The game is designed for a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 6 players, depending on the game chosen. This information can be found in the details of each game for each respective branch.
(12) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Quest Rooms. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of Quest Rooms and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
(13) These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
(14) Nothing contained in any contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
(15) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(16) Quest Rooms website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Quest Rooms UK’s control and you use them at your own risk.
(17) Quest Rooms collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
(18) Quest Rooms recommends teams to arrive at the Site 15 minutes before the game starts. The 60 minute game timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule and no refunds will be given due to late arrival.
(19) Due to the nature of the game, no recordings or photography can be taken inside the room.
(20) Quest Rooms expects their visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
(21) Quest Rooms may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
(22) Quest Rooms is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
(23) While you are at the Site, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and co-operate with our employees having security responsibilities.
(24) Quest Rooms does not tolerate any kind of abuse towards its employees. Quest Rooms reserves the right to refuse entry or end games before the allocated 60 minutes has passed in this instance.
(25) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game and all children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
(26) It is your responsibility to check that any Game details issued to you are accurate and to contact Quest Rooms directly at email@example.com if there are details you wish to change.
(27) If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact Quest Rooms by email at least five hours before the start of the game. Quest Rooms may refuse this facility.
(28) Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
(29) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to Quest Rooms that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
(30) You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only. Quest Rooms does not send confirmation via post or text message.
(31) Online bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance; exception may happen by contacting Quest Rooms via email.
(32) A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 20 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable. The 60 minute timer will begin at the advertised start time.
(33) The price (inclusive of VAT) of a game is stated on the ‘pricing’ section of the Quest Rooms website.
(34) The price is set according to number of people in a room (maximum 6 persons) and to the timing of the week/promotions offered.
(35) Bookings can be made online on the Quest Rooms website only.
(36) Any major credit or debit card and also Apple Pay/Google Pay is accepted to settle the payment. We do not accept cheques or cash as payment.
(37) Full payment is required at the time of booking.
(38) Quest Rooms is a live event so once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
(39) In the event that less people attend the game than it was originally booked for, the price difference will not be reimbursed.
(40) In the event that more people attend the game than it was originally booked for (up 6 persons per room) the price difference can be settled upon arrival to the game. Each additional player will be charged the same price per person as the original booking.
(41) If you need to contact Quest Rooms you can do so using any of the following methods:
(42) https://questrooms.co.uk is a site operated by The Nearly Famous Performing arts Group. We are a voluntary, not for profit group based at Brinkburn CIO, Harton Lane, South Shields, NE34 0PJ.
(43) Each Quest Rooms player will be instructed before their game by their assigned Game Master. After learning the rules of the game, each player will participate in the game at their own risk. Also, Quest Rooms is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by game room misuse or not following the rules described before the game.
(44) Drinks and food may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
(45) To be admitted, you must confirm the full name on the booking and might be asked to confirm the phone number and email address.
(46) We welcome all ages into our Quest Rooms, however, players aged under 18 must have at least one responsible adult, aged 18 or over, to remain on the premises for the full duration of the game.
(47) Quest Rooms will publish the team name of our top players on but not limited to or Quest Rooms website, social media channels and may be used in other forms of advertisement.
(48) We may take photographs of our players to use as promotion and advertisement in publications and digital media such as but not limited to e-mails, online websites, printed media, social media and local and national press.
(49) We may share your data with 3rd party companies in order to carry out our business. these companies include the likes of TripAdvisor, STRIPE (payment system) and MailChimp (Marketing). This data is only shared to allow us to process payments and contact you for your opinion/tell you about our latest offers and deals.